St. James Historic District Walking Tour
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us in a walk around the St. James Historic District. The area was originally designated as St. James Square in 1848, landscaped in the late 1860s. We’ll meet near the Courthouse, walk south down N. First St., up St. John St., down N. 3rd St. cross Devine St. and return to N. First St. Highlights will include: St. James Park & memorials, County Courthouse, Post Office, Trinity Cathedral, First Unitarian Church, Former Scottish Rite Temple, St. Claire Club, First Church of Christ Scientist, Armory, Moir Building, Beatrice Building, and Former Ward Mortuary. Masks required, audio headsets provided for safe social distancing.
- PAC*SJ Members$10$100$0